This privacy statement applies to the website WWW.IBS-BALLOONS.COM operated by IBS NV 46, Hogevelden B-2860 Sint-Katelijne-Waver Belgium this statement describes the way in which personal data collected and processed on this website, which is done in full compliance with Belgian law on Privacy.
- Processing of personal data
By browsing this website, or by providing your personal information, you explicitly agree to the way in which personal data are collected and processed through this website, as indicated in this privacy statement.
- Types of personal data collected
During your visit to this website is recorded, along with your ip address, your browser and operating system, the external Web site that has referred you to this site, the pages visited and the date and time of each page you have visited on this site. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and to improve this website.
In addition, via this website your name, email address, other address information and telephone numbers be collected provided that you choose to provide when filling out a contact form, when placing an order, at registration on the newsletter or any other way you can fill in your information through this website.
- Purposes for collecting personal data
We use the data provided by you via the website itself be passed only in accordance with the purpose for which you will be informed, in particular, depending on the case, provide the requested information, send newsletters, perform orders or other communications to you.
After you placed an order, your email address may also be used to inform you about our products and our services.
- Parties with access to the personal information
Data can be transmitted to our partners with which operational cooperation. In addition, your personal data may be transferred to competent authorities provided that they have explicitly requested accordingly.
The data may be processed by us in a country outside the European economic area.
You should be aware that when you post on public places, such as comments on an online guest book, blog or discussion forum, this can be consulted by anyone.
We use your e-mail address only for the purposes stated above. If you no longer receive newsletters or to receive information about our products and services, you can always unsubscribe with the link mentioned at the bottom of our advertising e-mails or send us an e-mail on the contact address that is mentioned elsewhere on this website.
7. Rights of the data subject you have the right to ask us about what personal information we have, this data corrected and, if the data are processed by us for the purposes of direct marketing, you intended to object to the processing of personal data.
You can exercise this right by contacting us via the contact details given elsewhere on this website, provided that you are adequately identified.
8. Modifications we reserve the right to modify this privacy statement without notice.
9. Contact details we are responsible for the processing of personal data and ensure the confidentiality and safety of such data. You can contact us with the contact details provided elsewhere on this website.